Monday, June 29

2nd meeting giude question

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?


It was fun I met my block mates and knew new friends. I’m so happy that I met my new guide for my new journey to a new life, our professors.


2. Describe your professors. What are traits do you find positive in each one?


We first met our drawing professor Mr. Paz he was in first I was scared that he told us our projects/plates are has to neat because I’m too messy with my projects.


3. Describe your block mates /section. What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of your section?


It’s like my high school classmates that we always eating, laughing with each other. I think it will be hard to adjust that fast for us of being a college but we can pass trough that by helping each other.


4. How do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are a little bit challenging? Why?


I think the hardest is social science because its difficult to me understands history. And for the easiest is math because I like when I’m solving problems.


5. Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment.

Being a college is harder than I thought because I only decide what I have to do everyday. Projects, assignments, being attentive to recitation and examination these things I encountered in high school but I don’t work on them. But in college these things are only way to pass my programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment