Thursday, June 25

1st meeting guide question

1. In the first few days you've spent in MCL, how would you compare your high school life to what you envisioned college life to be?

I was very excited what will be happen to my first day of college. “Survival of the fittest” and “work-work” is the first thing I remembered during our class that one of our professors told to us, I felt more excited and more challenged when I heard these words. And all that I think is these challenges are more challenging than I had in my high school life.

2. What is the importance of Values Education?

Values education is a study that will help us or guide us to correct way of life. It helps us to be a better person and to know what is wrong or right. And keeping us to have faith in god.

No comments:

Post a Comment